Safety Council Events
Group Rating 2 Hour Required Training / Hot Topic safety training
Group Rated Private Companies participating in the July 1, 2015 Group Rating Program and having one or more claims with the
BWC during the green year 2014 must complete a 2 hour safety training requirement by June 30, 2016.
Safety Breakfasts with the Experts
What are they?
- Monthly breakfast events featuring a speaker on a topic related to safety issues in the workplace
- Click Here to view the 2017 Safety Breakfast with the Experts topics and speakers
Who should attend?
- Safety managers, HR directors, supervisors, administrators, and anyone responsible for safety in an organization
What are the benefits?
- An opportunity to learn valuable information to keep the workplace safe and productive from experts in their field
- Increase your professional network and make new business contacts
Where are they conducted?
- Third Thursday of every month at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Downtown Dayton.
What is the cost?
- Safety Council members - $30
- Non Members - $50
How can I register?
Call 937-226-8227 or e-mail email@example.com
What do others say?
"I've been attending Dayton Chamber (and Safety Council) events on behalf of US HealthWorks for nearly nine years, and have made so many great connections throughout our community. Especially as a business-to-business
--Brandy King, US HealthWorks
"Safety Breakfasts with the Experts focus on timely topics for the safety professional. The meetings provide an avenue to meet others involved in safety and share similar concerns as well as workable solutions"
--Diane Bell, Serco Management Services